Wednesday 19 August 2020

2021 Calendar

 Hi everyone!

I have the best news for you: my 2021 Calendar is out!


This is my third calendar and, in my opinion, is the best product I have created so far!

Along side my illustrations, that will feature a quirky bunch of cute woodland creatures,

I have put together 12 original and delicious vegetarian recipes,

to keep you in good health and tasty mood

all through the year.


And of course, I kept the tradition of marking 

all the interesting world days.


This calendar goes out to the world today 19th August,

and already I have orders from many places around the globe:

Australia, New Zealand, USA, Germany, Italy, Holland..

and I couldn't be happier.

The quality of this product, I believe is very high.


You will be able to find it here.

I have a great interest in cookery, and when I don't paint, cooking is probably 

where my creativity finds its way.

To create these 12 recipes, I did a good amount of research and testing. 

I wanted plant based recipes, just because in general, i love them, and I tried to keep them varied, including starters, soups, snacks and main dishes.

If you try them , let me know what you think!

To a tasty and zesty 2021!



No comments:

Post a Comment