Tuesday 9 August 2016

Beauty from KEW

As anticipated,here some of the beauty I could see
visiting Kew Gardens.
I hope you'll enjoy!


 It is no doubt a very beautiful place to see. 
If you visit the capital ...it is a must!
I think.


I could find many tips for the garden
and be inspired from the salvia collection


Despite being a royal garden,
I could see many wild flowers, and even
a woodland garden!


The tropical area no doubt, was stunning


And at the basement of one glasshouse there was the marine garden 
with so much interesting life to see!


A section was all about coffee, chocolate and other tropical
favourites


I just lost most of the names, 
immerse in all the colours and forms


And the amazing water lilies!



I just could visit a small part of it
and
wish to be back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment