Thursday 23 April 2020

Stay at home ...cake!

At the time of writing this post,
all the world is stuck at home.
Plenty of positive sides of this, 
including more time for creativity!


I have been experimenting with more food illustration, and new recipes, 
in particular I fell in love with this vegan cake
that can be made not vegan too
( just swap agave for sugar, coconut oil for butter, et voila' !)
You can find the all recipe here



Also, I have been creating pencil cases, 
with hand painted illustrations,
and they are very popular on my Etsy shop




Last news, but the biggest probably!
I am creating some free video tutorial for kids,
about food, stories and art,
soon I will share the details, but for now
I leave you with the introduction of these series, which will happen...
in Lucy's magical woodland!


No comments:

Post a Comment