Wednesday 18 January 2017

Spring Fair 2017 at NEC


Together with a bunch of other Island artists,
around 24 hands,

(photo credit: public domain)

we are going to sail into the unknown at the SPRING FAIR 2017, at NEC, 
Birmingham, 5~9 february.
We will sail into the unknown


 following the creator of the Arty Card Company, Toby Beardsalls,
with all our skills, and enthusiasm for art.
It will be a great experience I' m sure, 
and my personal aim
is to be able to express with all the people I'll meet,
all the passion for Beauty and the handmade world.


I believe the market needs desperately these qualities, 
true passion and craft skills.
But in that crowded place, I'll make my trip very short, as I could easily feel 
as a fish out of water
( specially as I live all the year on an island !).



You can meet me there on tuesday 7th, from 12,30 to 2,30pm
at HALL 3/3a, stand 3L 44.
Come along for a chat, to meet the hands and the brain behind this new project, and
please share with all your friends you think might be interested!

I know this fair is a very inspiring place to visit to exchange ideas and trade!



No comments:

Post a Comment