Thursday 3 May 2018

Shop updated!

Good news!
My Etsy shop is now
updated 
with all the new cards designs
of the spring/summer 2018!


These are really the most colorful cards I have ever seen
in my range..
which seems appropriate for the lightest
time of the year!


They arrived just in time for my trip to Italy
(so that I could bring some with me !)


and it was so much fun to 
take photo of them, choosing fabrics
and objects, looking for a sunny spot
(in the Uk it can be quite a hard task!)


and also for the right food and flowers
for a color match!


I even went round the corner to Queen Victoria's house 
on the Island where I live,
'cause she's still got the best garden of the neighborhood!


And most of all , they arrived in time for 
my exhibition at the Quarr Abbey


and people literally loved them so much,
that I couldn't keep up getting them ready!
What a joy, after all the work done!



I didn't create a dedicated post for this exhibition, 
as I accidentally deleted all my pictures in the phone
but here I could rescue for my Facebook page

a little video where I show you around,
trying to keep it short to make it easier to load
in every device!
Hope you can see it!
If not, just check here


After a little holiday with my family
(we went to check the stones at Stonehenge
where still all right)


i took part in the wonderful 
a 12 days full immersion and FREE course
to help creative people to start and keep up
with their creative play time!




No comments:

Post a Comment